Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures successful delivery and adoption of client engagements
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Completes detailed software requirements documentation
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, and resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Effectively applies methodologies and meets project standards
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing on to the clientMinimizes our exposure and risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Manages project budget, analyzes project profitability, revenue, and margins
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Executive Leadership Team
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships by delivering high quality work products and deliverable Strong empathy for clients
- Manages day-to-day client interaction; sets and manages client expectations
- Develops deep and meaningful relationships with clients that foster lasting ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions including interacting with senior executives to articulate value proposition and exploring new opportunities
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Proactively identifies and addresses project risks and prevents these from turning into critical issues.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of products, capabilities and features
- Understand customer’s operational and technical structure to formulate how solutions can integrate and co-exist with other systems
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a client project
- Engages with the Senior Account Executive or Executive Leadership Team as appropriate to help capitalize on these opportunities.
- Strong client management skills including interactions with Senior Executives on the client side (VPs and Sr. Director level)
- Strong technical project management experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Work with cross-functional teams
- Executive Leadership – to set key metrics and objectives
- Product Management – driving product road map
- Sales – for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities & client retention
- Marketing – marketing to existing clients
- Finance – for Billing, AR & forecasting
- Engineering & DATA – to drive customer outcomes & ensure there is customer feedback process