The Manager – Customer Success is a critical role helping to bring Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions to Resilinc’s clients and shaping the customer experience. This role is a primary contributor to the success of Resilinc’s implementations. As a CSM, you will be responsible for working with key project stakeholders to plan and manage the delivery of Resilinc’s products and services for its clients. You will be responsible for working closely with the client and internal implementation teams to track and report progress, and manage the environment surrounding the project. This encompasses all aspects of a project life cycle, including; systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and ongoing support. The position requires utilizing strong business and consultative expertise through delivery and engagement lifecycle while providing thought leadership to drive value for clients. Since Resilinc is in the early stages of its development, you will also be involved in developing and implementing standards, systems and process methodologies along with best practices that result in high customer satisfaction and a reference friendly client portfolio.
- Ensures successful delivery and adoption of Resilinc’s client engagements.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Completes detailed software requirements documentation.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, and resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Effectively applies methodologies and meets project standards.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing on to the client.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget, analyzes project profitability, revenue, and margins.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Executive Leadership Team.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships by delivering high quality work products and deliverables. Strong empathy for clients.Manages day-to-day client interaction; sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops deep and meaningful relationships with clients that foster lasting ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions including interacting with senior executives to articulate Resilinc’s value proposition and exploring new opportunities.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Proactively identifies and addresses project risks and prevents these from turning into critical issues.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of Resilinc’s products, capabilities and features.
- Understand customer’s operational and technical structure to formulate how Resilinc’s solutions can integrate and co-exist with other systems.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a client project
- Engages with the Senior Account Executive or Executive Leadership Team as appropriate to help capitalize on these opportunities.
- Strong client management skills including interactions with Senior Executives on the client side (VPs and Sr. Director level)
- Strong technical project management experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Work with cross-functional teams
- Executive Leadership – to set key metrics and objectives
- Product Management – driving product roadmap
- Sales – for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities & client retention
- Marketing – marketing to existing clients
- Finance – for Billing, AR & forecasting.
- Engineering & DATA – to drive customer outcomes & ensure there is customer feedback process
Your home location should be Pune (Maharashtra, India) – City limits (Strictly)
Work from home to begin with
Work from office (Bund Garden, Pune), when office re-opens
- This is a direct job with Resilinc (India)
- Fluidonomics is hiring partner for Resilinc
- More about Resilinc at www.resilinc.com
Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain. Resilinc’s solutions deliver supply chain visibility, sophisticated risk analytics and robust strategies to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions. Our unique and innovative SaaS technology products deliver the leading end-to-end solution that address the fundamental problem of improving supply chain visibility through multiple tiers and fosters collaboration between ecosystem partners. Our information and analytics platform enables customers to proactively monitor their supply chain for critical exposures to global regions and work collaboratively with suppliers on risk mitigation and crisis response.