The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside
Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Drive sales of IT products & help achieve customer acquisition & growth targets.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Maintain leads generated from external sources & identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Solicit new sales opportunities through outbound Cold-calls & emails.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Collaborate with team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Ensure that the customer/prospect database is constantly updated & records for each in terms of calls made, inquires, feedback, etc. is maintained
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members and to Sales Lead
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential customers.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting Prices and preparing sales order forms or Report.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree with background in IT, Marketing or Supply Chain.
- 5+ years of overall experience with at least 3+ years of relevant work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve targets
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- An active listener, with good attention to detail & strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Foreign language skills (German) preferred
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Comfortable working in US time zone.