You must have a passion for the fast paced, startup environment. You must be motivated to make the impossible happen, and make it happen yesterday. Technology must excite you, as must disciplined and process-oriented product development. You must be comfortable communicating and collaborating with US-based teams.
BE/BTECH – Comp, E & TC preferred
- Is the go to person for resolving architectural and technical design decisions for cloud product.
- Passionate about being a hands-on developer from time to time and enjoys developing features with high quality.
- Deliver high quality product releases on time.
- Able to analyze and debug complex critical issues and help the team to resolve within accepted turnaround time.
- Be a champion of good design
- Should be doing code reviews
- 4+ years of software development experience in SaaS.
- Must have experience with JDK 8 and usage of streams, functional programming
- Technical Skills Required – Java, Spring Boot, Design Patterns, Restful webservice, Docker
- Must have strong SQL knowledge and good understanding of relational database, preferably Postgres
- Familiar with NoSQL database concepts
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good in verbal as well as written communication
- Experience with AWS, IBM SoftLayer is plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with user-centered design.
- New Technology must excite you.
- High energy and motivation.
- Strong customer focus.
Your home location should be Pune (Maharashtra, India) – City limits (Strictly)
Work from home to begin with
Work from office (Bund Garden, Pune), when office re-opens
- This is a direct job with Resilinc (India)
- Fluidonomics is hiring partner for Resilinc
- More about Resilinc at www.resilinc.com
Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain. Resilinc’s solutions deliver supply chain visibility, sophisticated risk analytics and robust strategies to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions. Our unique and innovative SaaS technology products deliver the leading end-to-end solution that address the fundamental problem of improving supply chain visibility through multiple tiers and fosters collaboration between ecosystem partners. Our information and analytics platform enables customers to proactively monitor their supply chain for critical exposures to global regions and work collaboratively with suppliers on risk mitigation and crisis response.