- 8 Years
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.C.A. / M. Sc. (Comp)
- Develop web components and provide technical guidance to the web team (currently 5 members) with respect to architecture, coding best practices, etc.
- Web team’s technical guidance
- Design and build applications for the web
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Skills and Experience
- Strong desire to make beautiful UX
- React.js – mandatory experience
- Backbone.js – good to have
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards.
- The knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(Git).
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Wear many different hats of an end-user, tester, product manager, etc.
- Engage and empathise with testing and operations teams.
- Consider & conduct developer testing as an essential part of the development process.
- Keep updated with relevant technical developments and trends (dev blogs, UI/UX, dev meets, books, etc.)
- Bengaluru (India)