- Coordinate with marketing/product team to meet website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing landing pages, email templates, etc.
- Creating the website architecture and updating/maintaining the functionality.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests and monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Troubleshooting responsiveness/design/content issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with WordPress CMS and elementor
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Work from home / Remote work to begin with
Your home location should be Pune (Maharashtra, India) – (Preferred)
Ready to Work from office (Bund Garden, Pune), when office re-opens (Even if it’s partial opening/roaster based)
- This is a direct job with Resilinc (India)
- Fluidonomics is hiring partner for Resilinc
- More about Resilinc at www.resilinc.com
Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain. Resilinc’s solutions deliver supply chain visibility, sophisticated risk analytics and robust strategies to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions. Our unique and innovative SaaS technology products deliver the leading end-to-end solution that address the fundamental problem of improving supply chain visibility through multiple tiers and fosters collaboration between ecosystem partners. Our information and analytics platform enables customers to proactively monitor their supply chain for critical exposures to global regions and work collaboratively with suppliers on risk mitigation and crisis response.